Wednesday, June 25, 2008

GEEK TIME!!


I was so flattered and thrilled to see a young man dressed as the SCARLET SPIDER at last weekend's HEROES CON. I was the designer of that costume and I must admit it's really fun to see someone take the time to make and wear a costume of a character that you designed.

His name was Thomas (as is my full, real name) and he was nice enough to provide a link to the photo that his friends took of us together. I'm attaching it.

As you can see, I'm not in costume. I'm not quite in shape for it right now. But I have started jogging again since my father's death. So, hopefully I'll be more svelt by next year's con.

Thanks, Thomas. I'm really geeking out on this.

Tom

2 comments:

Matthew Lawrence said...

Hey tom,

I understand that feeling, I am a tailor and quite offen I bump into guys wear what I have made and it is a great thing to see .

Unknown said...

does this guy have no hands?